My Aberdeen Monday...

I wore my sunglasses this weekend!
Just sayin'.
Of course, they needed a little dusting off, but I slid them onto the bridge of my nose in slow mo.
I may have pulled a Willow Smith and whipped my hair back and forth a few times,
trying to look cool and composed... 
as my whole being was screaming...
The snow covered countryside stood still, soaking up every ray.
Any other spotlight on Aberdeen today will pale miserably to the exciting news...
about our weekend visitor.

Unless, along with being starved for sun...
you also happen to be starved for Tex Mex while living abroad.
A new Latin American restaurant has joined the upstairs dining area of Union Square...
 and offers a new venue for dinner and a movie.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...