My Aberdeen Mondays...

It is hard to believe we have been in Aberdeen for a year.
 The seasons have rotated like one quick spin of the globe and
I will not be seeing spring with the same 'new eyes' enjoyed last year.  
Some say the mild winter has affected their timing,
but whatever the reason...
the flowers seem to be working harder to get their groove on.
Mother Nature woke them early from their very short winter nap and they are a bit cranky.
Fortunately...
last year I snapped these photos at my favorite park in Aberdeen.
Victoria Park, opened to the public in 1871, and one of my favorites for a stroll, 
has a thoughtful garden for the blind featuring plants 
with varying scents and textures, labeled in braille.

Even a gray day is cheerful 
as this fountain seems to smile and say...

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...