"A house is not a home without a pet." ~ Anonymous

While wandering around Stavanger...
I found this extremely cool shop...
where I found m...a...n...y items that I wanted to bring home...
like these very cute felt cut out rugs...
which I finally found on Apartment Therapy...
after looking for hours...
knowing I had seen them somewhere before.

Which brings me to my newest challenge...
figuring out how to set up a...
Pinterest account...
to store all of my discoveries!

I know it is designed with social sharing in mind...
however... 
I need it for memory to share with myself later...
when I need to retrieve it for some very important reason.

I'll let you know when I have figured that all out!

Meanwhile...
I wanted to share my purchase... 
while in Stavanger.
I am now the proud owner of a bird...
whom I have named...
Thea...
at the moment.


These wall stickers are easy and solve the blank wall quandary...
and there are many choices...
at ferm living.

Thea is a very peaceful bird...
even though my other pet...
a cat named
Sylvester...
never takes his eyes... 
off of his new office mate!


Have a thankful Thursday...
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...