"Curiosity is the wick in the candle of learning." ~ William Arthur Ward

As Ren Man was off attending a company event...
I was invited for a drive ...
to the Byrkjedalstunet Candle Factory,

which alone did not tempt,
however...

the one hour drive through beautiful countryside...

did the trick.
It reminded me...

of Colorado...
however...
I have never come across this...
while driving through Colorado.
I am sure it does take place...
I have just missed it!
Very impressive!
Seems...

there is more than just a candle factory...
but instead more of a museum...
of sorts...
and even a hotel.
Be sure and click on the link above.  
You can even translate the page to other languages...
if you want some practice.

Of course...
I did bring home some beautiful candles.
The drive home was just as peaceful...
with my fabulous tour guide.
(aka... local expat wife)

Norway really is filled with breathtaking scenery.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...