Biking through Hyde Park with the wind in my hair...

We'll... I have not worked out all of the kinks involving blogging on the road...
Here is a post from Tuesday...

First things first...
A very loud shout out...
loud enough to travel across the pond...
Happy... Birthday...
to... my... firstborn!



He is back in sunny California for his celebration!

Now...
back to our scheduled post...
this trip to London the Foodie's one request...
was the same as every other trip to London.
So...
finally...
I was not jet lagged...
and we went for a bike ride around London with...



Each of the bikes have a name and you get to choose your own bike...



so I chose Princess Anne to take me away...
through the parks,
as our guide...



Graham, shared some history and interesting facts about each stop.



Did you know that the flag on the top of Buckingham Palace let's you know if the Queen is home or not?
She is probably in there right now...
preparing tea for our group.
Or not.



I must admit...
this is a great way to see London.

Fat Tires has tours in Paris, Barcelona, and Berlin...
so if you are in the neighborhood, hop on a bike to see those cities as well.

Location:On the road again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...