"I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being." ~ Oscar Wilde

Our last excuse for popping down to Edinburgh for a weekend was to catch Pepperdine Theater in town to perform their award winning play...
was a great discovery.
Having seen the play last summer at Fringe
as I watched the performance for the third time, 
it became apparent that I have taken actors for granted.
Seriously, the skill involved to perform something over and over and over 
with the same passion as the first time must require amazing commitment and professionalism.
Since I normally only see a play once, 
I just assume their best performance just happens to be the one I attend...
since the world does revolve around me. Ha!
Just kidding, really.
Anywho...
these young actors nailed it every time 
and would traverse Scotland for nine more performances.
Meanwhile...
I am happy we traversed to Edinburgh for another revelation.

Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...