"All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much." ~ George Harrison

Today is 'the editor's' birthday.
And not any ole birthday.
Apparently, there is such a thing as a Golden Birthday, and I totally missed out. 
It seems, the year you turn the age of the date of your birth
 is considered your Golden Birthday.
My birthday is on the 11th so my special celebration was the birthday I turned 11...
many moons ago.

So today...
the now handsome young man 
who showed me exactly how much baby powder is in one container 
and how lovely it looked all over my living room...
 turns twenty six.
Therefore celebrating his very special milestone 
without me there to totally embarrass him.
I am left with only one option...
to embarrass him on this here world wide web.

Meanwhile...
here is an appropriate rendition from across the pond...
for your listening and dancing pleasure...

Whether you have a celebration or not...
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...