Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves

I am a habitual shopper.
There...
I said it.
Now, even though it may sound like it...
(just 'search for it' in the little box to the right and you might be embarrassed for me)...
I don't mean I can't stop shopping.

All I know, is that once a place proves dependable...
 like a good friend who is always there...
I return over and over and over...
to buy replacements of the same merchandise.

One example is James Perse...
which I discovered years ago...
while 'the editor' was attending Pepperdine and I was forced to 'hang out' at the Lumber Yard one day.
The things we do for our children.

Now, please hear me.
I used to make fun of people who would pour into the American Apparel store and spend ridiculous money on a t-shirt.
Meanwhile, hypocrite that I am...
once I tried on my first James Perse v neck tee there was no return from the land of stupidness.
It.is.comfy.

I dread the day when, like lipstick colors, this shirt is discontinued, and...
 who will have to inform me of this unfortunate detail too late for me to hoard a few.

A newer addition to my repetitive habit is Tom's flagship store on the amazing Abbot Kinney in Venice.
It has a coffee shop inside...
double score.

So imagine my delight when examples of curves were provided in two of my faves.
What about you?
What are your go-to stores?

Have a wonderful Wednesday.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...