"Love is like a basket with five loaves and two fishes...It's never enough until you start to give it away." ~ Unknown

I must declare my love for that special man in my life. 
Known to you as Ren Man, he is the honey in my tea.
He makes life sweeter.
Love you Ren Man.

Meanwhile,
I have more sunny photos to share of our time in Florida.
Ren Man and I lingered in Miami after our Caracas reunion, and after a quick search on my new favorite sight for finding the perfect boutique hotel...
we decided to make The Townhouse...
our abode for the night.
 From the moment we stepped onto the front porch with red swings hanging around, the bright light filled lobby led the way to our room where our own private beach ball perched on our pillows like an invitation to a beach party.
And that is exactly where we headed next...

only steps away.
There is nothing like being at the beach with your honey...
and I even managed a pretty good example for this weeks photo theme...

Happy Valentine's Day...
and Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...