"Sometimes I wish I lived in an airstream... Homemade curtains, lived just like a gypsy." ~ Miranda Lambert

Wow...
as yesterday flew by me on its way to the past...
I had no idea it was Colombus Day until the door of the Post Office declared it so.

It must be politically incorrect to rank a day off at most businesses...
 but still observed by the federal government, banks and 
of course,
retail.

Which brings us to Tuesday...
where the recap of Round Top and nearby Warrenton continues.

Most vendors set up weeks in advance of the two week show in order for people like me to weave through the creative spaces on idea overload.

Many purchases are made of items I did not even know I needed until poof...
like a genie in a bottle they appear and lure me into becoming the proud owner of something amazing!

It's a place...
and encouraged by
those gals at Junk Gypsy who have the same wanderlust feelings about this tiny home on wheels.
They were kind enough to provide a t-shirt to proclaim my devotion...
 oh wait...
maybe Miranda Lambert was the inspiration. 

It seems after they designed her roadside bar on wheels...
she wrote a song just for them...


Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...