My Aberdeen Mondays...


Our spotlight today is located about 14 miles north of Aberdeen,
although still in Aberdeenshire...
the quaint coastal village of Newburgh...
dating back to 1261.

The weather predictors actually got it right...
and we had a brilliant, sunny weekend, so Ren Man and I took full advantage and headed out early for a walk through the 
more on that later this week.
Timing was perfect for us to enjoy lunch...
outside...
at a nearby hotel.
Famous for their claim as...
it was imperative that we taste for ourselves...
 as I continue my quest to comb the countryside in search for the "BEST" sticky toffee pudding in Scotland.
I would have to say it is one of the top two.  
Meanwhile, my search continues as does my waistline. 

Thankfully,
our lunch was sandwiched between two walk-abouts as we headed out the backdoor of the Udny along the golf course to the sea once again...
for some seal viewing...
and it turns out listening as well.
Those seals make quite a ruckus with their lamenting.

Stop by tomorrow for more on the seal colonies.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...