“Gardens and flowers have a way of bringing people together, drawing them from their homes.” ― Clare Ansberry

Keukenhof is filled with surprises.
Surprises that embrace flowers.

This garden shed made out of shipping containers is brilliant...

and as an added bonus...
one area was filled with other landscaping ideas.

Bulbs were planted in just about any container...
hanging shoe storage bag ✔
pvc pipe ✔
rod iron chair ✔
canvas shopping bags ✔

Photos ops abound with built in props...
just waiting for us...
and you.
Is that the cutest reading circle or what?

As we meandered through the diverse areas of the park I could not help noticing people's obsession with mirrors.
Yes, I do believe I have found the photo op rave...
the 'new planking'...
we'll call it...
Of course,
I got the idea from here...
but now it has a name.
Do you think it will catch on?

I know what some of you are thinking...
 walking around looking at flowers is not my cup of tea...
well...
surprising to me and for sure Ren Man...
the day was an...


You still have time...
the show goes on until May 20th.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...