"I love places that have an incredible history. I love the Italian way of life. I love the food. I love the people. I love the attitudes of Italians." ~ Elton John

Our second day of cooking and eating
we went into Radda in Chianti...
bottom right photo found here
for some shopping...
I mean exercise.


What a beautiful medieval city that sits like an eagle...
high up on a hill, 
watching over the valley below.


Since the moment my Italy photos were released onto my computer...
I have been in search of a villa with a large kitchen that spills out onto a terrace conducive to lazy, lingering dinners overlooking...
a countryside like this.


I even started a Pinterest board... 
just to make my dream more visual.




Another afternoon was spent at a nearby vineyard...
where they were kind enough to box us up a selection of olive oil and chianti to follow us back to Texas.



Thanks for coming along on my trip down memory lane...
to Italy...
have a wonderful weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...