"A father carries pictures where his money used to be." ~Author Unknown

Right now my dad...


is nodding his head and commenting to my mom...
"You ain't a'woofin!'"


I have always loved that phrase but never knew what is meant, I mean in context I could figure it out, but what does woofin mean?


So...it appears there is such a thing as the Urban Dictionary ...
where they give the definition as...
to be lyin.
Who knew?

Anyway,I want to wish my daddy...
to whom I will always be indebted...
in more ways than just the empty wallet...
and all you other daddies out there... 
a fantabulous Father's Day!
 Ren Man has decided he wants to spend his Father's Day at our first Highland Games here in Aberdeen.
More on that next week...
until then...
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...