Wide ears and short tongues are best...Scottish Proverb

My eyes and ears have been on overload ever since we arrived in Scotland. I now know what it feels like to depend on public wifi to be connected with the outside world...

My iphone (pay as you go) no less, has not been an acceptable replacement for my computer as we wait to have our telephone, internet, television connected...

It seems you need proof of residence, bank account and a letter of support from the company that Ren man works for. Good thing they find us 'support worthy'. All of this before you can apply for utilities...This too shall pass...

Meanwhile...I have been listening...observing all around... and documenting new discoveries with my camera so that when I finally have full use of my metaphorical tongue for any length of time...

Until then enjoy the field of crocus at Victoria Park...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...