“And now," cried Max, "let the wild rumpus start!” ― Maurice Sendak, Where the Wild Things Are

Once again,
Google turned a routine, run-of-the-mill internet search 
into my morning entertainment as I relive one of my favorite children's books 
on the would be 85th birthday of the famous author.



Meanwhile...
I wanted to share some Houston Hotties (I'm talking restaurants here)...
new discoveries this trip home.
Adair Kitchen provides a comfy cafe atmosphere with "simple favorites morning-noon-night"...
and a newly added juice bar.
Its Galleria area location is a convenient meet up spot.

Another newbie caught my eye with its menu serving up paleo options...
located near the old stomping grounds of Ren Man's 'man cave'.
is a tasty choice in the Kirby/Westheimer area where many tables are filled with 'ladies who lunch'.

Today...
I am sitting in the California sun with 'the editor', 'the dancer' and 'the foodie'...
agreeing with Max.
"Let the wild rumpus start!"

Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...