"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day." ~ Edith Lovejoy Pierce

For some strange reason...
I feel jet lagged and I have not left this time zone for a while now.

So... 
I have no excuse for not greeting you with a proper blog post other than my mind is as discombobulated as this fragmented gif... 
(poor photography skills on my part)... 
from Picadilly Circus...

trying to get my head around the fact that it is 2013.
Meanwhile...
there are bags to unpack,
and Christmas decorations to pack away.

I will start filling the blank pages of this year tomorrow.

Happy Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...