“Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” ― Rabindranath Tagore, Stray Birds

After a day of torrential rain and winds slapping our 'almost ripe' pears to the ground for the raccoons midnight snack...
Ren Man, who just happened to be outside picking up fallen tree branches...
 called to me.
"You have got to see this!"

I'm thinking...
what now?
Snake???
Alligator???

Needless to say...
you could read my lips from across the lake...
"Oh my!"

it did not take long to grab a front row seat for the best show around...
 and soak up the small sign of hope...
a little God wink...
saying...
reminding me that even in the rain...
it is possible to...

Especially with family at the beach!

What do you have planned?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...