"There is little chance that meteorologists can solve the mysteries of weather until they gain an understanding of the mutual attraction of rain and weekends!" - Arnot Sheppard


The thought of permanently holding 'My Aberdeen Mondays' hostage until it stops raining here has crossed my mind.  
Really, it is extrememly difficult to get out and about with camera in hand...
 ready to entice you to visit...
 while it is rainy and 49℉...
in the middle of June for crying out loud.

I am trying really hard to Love the Place You Live,
which Design Mom calls her monthly posts promoting her current 'neighborhood', but as the rain barrel of my soul fills to the brim...
 my normally cheerful disposition is beyond soggy...
it is growing mold.

Even a cozy weekend afternoon...
by the fire was not enough to break through the blaghs. 
All of the sudden...
 this afternoon...
the sun paid a brief but beautiful visit...
 and I dropped everything...
to soak in the rays upon my vitamin d deprived, pasty white skin...
and just like that...
motivation restored.

John Denver was right...
"Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy..." 

Now to get this house ready for visitors of the human kind.
Meanwhile, stop by tomorrow for more of Road Trip #2.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...