because it never lets me down.

The boardwalk, winding along the coast for less than a mile, entertains for hours...
watching artists...
create amongst the crowds of tourist and locals who know where to hang.

There are street performers always providing fabulous tunes for the homeless to enjoy right along side of everyone else.

The whole atmosphere makes you want to do something out of the ordinary...
to try to keep up with the coolness around.

The tattoo artist...
(henna!...as if) 
had applied the first dot of ink when I remembered I would be attending a fancy smancy shower the next day and yelled 
STOP!!!
My friend who was already sporting her temporary tat...
and the guy hovering near my ankle...
both looked alarmed.
I promised myself I would return after the shower was over and done... but it never worked out.  
So...it remains on my bucket list!

Finally, after a few attempts on past visits...
a lunch at the vegan, macrobiotic, ...
delighted the tastebuds and provided the energy to contain myself while stalking, I mean walking through the canals of Venice...
drooling and yeah dreamin a little.
Found my next house...
although it is not for sale...
 and if it was it would be totally out of my price range...
 and the owner would be required to leave every one of those lanterns hanging just as they are.

It might get old having nosy nellies like me oogling up and down the canals all day and night...
oh...
don't you know those lanterns are beautiful at night.
Like I said...
I Venice!

Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...