"I never make a trip to the United States without visiting a supermarket. To me they are more fascinating than any fashion salon.". ~ Wallis Simpson

Love, love, love #4... TRAVEL
Traveling to one of my favorite places over and over and over never gets old...

especially when it is spent hangin' with 'the foodie'...
who is part of a catering event at School...
No visit to Austin is complete without spending a few hours scouring the aisles of Whole foods
complete with its very own school for pursuing the chef inside you.
This Saturday...chocolate is on the schedule, of course!

There is also a class on How to Wear REDlips!
As much as I love to discover new places and the cultures that inhabit the nooks and crannies within...
returning to those cities where part of my soul remains ...

is a luxury not to be taken for granted.
It is just icing on the cake that I can share it with my daughter.

Travelin' is our thing...

and when travelin' gets smushed together with cooking schools...
well...
like I said...

LOVE!

Happy Weekend!

Location:Austin, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...