"What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?" ~Vincent Van Gogh

The excitement of...
 seeing my first Dutch windmill...
was only matched by my excitement...
while biking along the ubiquitous bike paths...
through the countryside...
filled with corn fields...
and finally into the village of Langweer... 
where I would find...
Ren Man... 
enjoying a day of sailing.
 While the boats raced on...
I took a closer look at the shops...
until dinner.


The Netherlands...


definitely require a return visit or two.


I love the way art is everywhere...
in the most unexpected places...
 and the way bike paths wind in and out of villages...
throughout the beautiful country.


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...