My Aberdeen Monday...

Oops!
Today kinda whizzed past me…
 so a quick post to share the thrilling surprise guests
 at the company Christmas party on Saturday night.

After dinner, 
Ren Man had the pleasure of introducing the…
Red Hot Chilli Pipers…
as they entered and took over the room.

Having thought it was a typo when we first arrived in Scotland, 
I have wanted to experience their unique spin on the typical bagpipe music 
and they did not disappoint.
They are definitely bagpipers with an attitude.

The crowd was mesmerized and pleasantly surprised, 
although, I did feel bad for the band who came on stage for the remainder of the evening
 because they had a hard act to follow.

Here is a video of the group 
who won the UK show "When Will I Be Famous' back in 2007… 
and have been rocking Scotland and beyond ever since.

Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...