My Aberdeen Monday...

Now that my mind and body are both back in Scotland...
 it is time for another spotlight on the city I call home.
Of course, my body returned last week 
but my mind always takes a few more days to get with the program after losing eight hours of my life.  

Fortunately, this past weekend was perfectly laid back,
so Ren Man and I enjoyed a pre-movie dinner at...
  Nando's,
home of the Portuguese peri-peri chicken.
While the napkin above and the website gives you a peak at its creative spirit,
the food is quite tasty for a chain restaurant,
and artwork abounds in each of the two locations in Aberdeen...
Union Square and Belmont Street.

Convenient locale for dinner and a movie.

Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...