"from sea to shining sea..." ~ America the Beautiful

Tomorrow at this time...
if you laid a compass on top of the map of the U.S.A.,
I will have visited each of the four cardinal directions. 

We began our visit on the E coast, without luggage that contained all of our 'cute' Miami clothes and missed our connecting flight in Paris.
I probably forgot to mention that earlier because I have just gotten over it.

Of course, our home is in the S,
 and in the morning,
 'the foodie' and I are off to NYC for a mother/daughter weekend 
N of the Mason-Dixon Line...
 on my way back to Scotland.

Our jaunt to LA fulfilled the W point to the extreme...
and like Forest Gump...
we stopped at the Pacific Ocean.

Because we visit our son often, we have neglected the touristy stuff, 
so we strolled down the pier...
but for now...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...