"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons." T. S. Eliot

There is nothing quite as annoying as having to move in the middle of an expat assignment.  
I mean, we move quite often already,
so a move within a move is the pits.

Meanwhile,
as I am realizing how much stuff we have 
I am wishing I had a cuppa this amazing coffee we discovered while 
Ya-Ya was visiting.
She and I traversed across London to an…
through the uber hip area of Shoreditch…
on our way
for an amazing cup of coffee...
worthy of planning a day around.
 Our journey continued on to Brick Lane
for some window shopping before making our way to the River Thames.
Showing London to visitors,
 while enjoying a sunny day
 is priceless.
And it was the best stroll 
for a cup of coffee…
 ever.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...