"So pick me. Choose me. Love me." Dr. Meredith Grey

Alrighty now…
the contest is live and I really need your help.

Just three itty bitty things for you to do…
 1) click on the badge below
2) take a gander at my entry, Top Five Ways to Light Up Your Life…
in the Expats Blog Awards 2013listed in country ABC order... 
(Scotland will be so excited because they are listed separately from England!!!)
3) post a comment at the bottom of my entry

And a word from the sponsor...
"Please help your favourite author win a prize by liking/sharing their contest entry on Twitter, Facebook, etc and by leaving a really good comment! Only one comment per person please!"


Expat Blog Awards 2013 Contest Entry

Meanwhile…
I leave you with a few twinkling visions of Edinburgh's Christmas




Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...