"When told the reason for daylight saving time the old Indian said… “Only a white man would believe that you could cut a foot off the top of a blanket and sew it to the bottom of a blanket and have a longer blanket.” ~ Anonymous

Poland here we come.
Next week I will be sharing more of my Berlin with you 
while simultaneously searching out Polish pottery shops for treasures.

As the sun sets on this week,
 let me leave you with a view of the sky beyond the Berliner Dom
as it glows with the hues of Autumn. 
and those of you on this side of the pond...
  Saturday at midnight, the clocks fall back one hour
giving us back the hour of sleep we lost back in March.
Like the Native American above, many question the reasoning behind this giving and taking of time.
Meanwhile...
as I look out the window,
in addition to those red, yellow and orange leaves,
my mind is blown away at how fast this month is speeding by.

Happy Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi ,

    sorry if I’m using a comment for this kind of message, but I couldn’t find a contact form or email address in your website :\

    My name is Nikolai, i am helping out marketing agency to find bloggers suitable for their campaigns, and your blog looks like a perfect fit for what they’re looking for.

    Do you think you could be interested in receiving offers about advertisement on your website?

    ReplyDelete

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...