My Aberdeen Monday...

Last weeks jaunt to Kinkardine O'Neil required a stop for lunch at the Black Faced Sheep cafe...
 in nearby Aboyne.
Its attention to detail places this cafe in my fave category for many reasons.

Obviously, a fan of When Harry Met Sally,
you know the scene...
this cafe served my lovely smoked salmon salad with the amazing dressing on the side...
without prompting.

And later...
was placed in front of me.
Because I have had a few Europeans inform me that an Americano is merely a watered-down espresso, 
I was pleasantly surprised when the server provided the hot water on the side.
Brilliant!!!
Sally would have loved it.
I am already shopping for small pitchers to serve coffee this way at home.

Right off of North Deeside...
this makes a great destination cafe on account of the...

with many other shops filled with treasures around the corner...
waiting to be explored.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...