Weekly Photo Challenge: Lunchtime

Realizing this week's theme is a midday meal...
my submission does not completely fulfill the assignment:
however, it does include food.

Raw food to be exact.
The most amazing raw food I have ever experienced...
 at the organic, raw, and vegan gem of a restaurant...

'The foodie' and I enjoyed the tasting menu of multiple courses, with nothing heated above 118 degrees to preserve its natural benefits.

My favorite is a toss up between the pear ravioli...
with thinly sliced pear forming the 'noodles'...
and the sweet corn and cashew tamales.
Two recipes I wish I had in my private arsenal.

Creativity and talent in the kitchen were working overtime as every bite burst with flavors full of...
exceeding my expectations.

Repeat customers were seated throughout the restaurant, with many others popping in for the healthiest take-out on the planet.
What a nice resource for the neighborhood.
Hey, wait a minute...
our daughter is a trained chef...
in the plant based culinary field.
Although,
 she is not exactly in the neighborhood...
and raw food does not freeze well.
Maybe she could make a mental note and practice preparing the pear ravioli for our next visit.
Just a thought.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...