Weekly Photo Challenge: Lost in the Details

Because of the location of 'the editor's' home in Santa Monica...
Main Street, and its varied offerings... 
pop-up store to help youth unemployment
is usually where most of my free time is spent.

However,
this trip, our dinner at the fabulous Gjelina (where it was too cool to take photos without embarrassing the youngsters)
 and a nightcap at The Other Room (where the bouncer asked for my I.D. and is now my new favorite person) 
reintroduced me to Abbot Kinney Boulevard in nearby Venice, CA.

Such a happening place, 
and the provider of my contribution to
This shop is full of random details, new and old, and I would love to be lost in there for awhile. 

Unfortunately,
Bountiful
window shopping was the only option at that hour.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...