“The snow began to fall again, drifting against the windows, politely begging entrance and then falling with disappointment to the ground” ― Jamie McGuire, Beautiful Disaster

While traversing around NYC,
deep philosophical statements kept popping up.

My favorite was on the subway...
courtesy of Cole Haan.
A statement currently being tested at this moment 
as our twelfth straight day of snow continues to cramp my style.
I have plenty of projects I could be working on 
but a major case of stir craziness is doing a number on any productivity.
Warm rays of sun are headed our way.
I just know it.

Which leads me to the next contemplative statement I bumped into providing a perfect end to the depressing discussion about the weather.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...