“You find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford.” ~ Samuel Johnson

Humor me...
and allow me to add just a few more 'must do's' if you find yourself in London.

First of all...
and second of all...
remember my most favorite chocolate shop...
now with four locations for a fabulous cup of coffee and amazing chocolates.

Shopping in London is in a whole different dimension because of the many designers sprinkled throughout the city.
The window displays drew us into the...  
where I would still be standing...
soaking up the creativity in the air had Ren Man not brought me back to reality.
Beautiful handbags and these personalized boxes that would make a fabulous gift.
Such a lovely shop.

We never fail to discover something new with each visit to London and our trip to ring in the new year was no different.

I hope you discover something new this weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...