Weekly Photo Challenge: Foreign

This week's theme has been difficult to narrow down...
basically because at this moment I am living in a foreign country so there are quite a few moments each day when I hear someone speaking or see something interesting that is uncommon...or foreign.

Fortunately,
a friend coaxed me away from my cozy fire and out into the beautiful countryside to scout out a future hike she is leading and I had the opportunity to see one of my favorite animals here in Scotland...
the Highland Cow...
foreign to me before moving to Scotland.
I like the burnt orange color...
and the horns...
and the unkept look of a carefree life.
In other words...
for some reason these cows remind me of college. 

This one appears to be saying something.
I am not a bovine lip reader,
but I think he is saying...
Happy Halloween! 

Have a wonderful Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...