Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside

Once the decision had been made...
I could not pull myself away from the aeronautical show going on at the beach.
My determination to catch the 'catch' was not to be...
but I did capture many attempts.  
Small fish were jumping and taunting these amazing brown pelicans flying sometimes up to 60 feet above.
A-ma-zing!

Anywho...
Ren Man will agree...
I became a little obsessed and had to compare the locals to my nemesis back in Scotland!

Some friends invited us for a cruise to Galveston in between rain storms and as we sat commenting on the busyness of Galveston Bay...

my obsession continued.

On the way we passed 'a real W-O-M-A-N' Judy Ann...
and since I'm the boss of my blog...
I chose not to show the little bit of help she gets from behind.
What a gal.

Ship watching is the evenings entertainment...
As we cruised closer to Galveston...
we passed the...
floating highway to the mainland, and soon came upon the... 
Offshore Energy Center where a small group of birds gathered INSIDE...
for a meeting,

Cruising back...
the setting sun fought its way through ominous clouds
 to provide the backdrop of a peaceful return.

After much viewing and one very close encounter with a dazed and confused pelican...
I have to agree with an anonymous quote painted on a coffee mug I have had for years...
Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...