Thrilling Thursday...

Okay...
today is the first "Things that Thrill Me" post.
It's a random thing.
On random Thursdays I will share random thoughts about discoveries that thrill me.
So...
for the first ever thrilling thursday post...
I can't help myself...
I will share three.

Have I mentioned that I dream of one day owning an Airstream trailer.
The older the better.  
Definitely at the top of my 'thrill' list.

So...
it makes perfect sense that my smitten attitudes towards St. Andrews may have begun the moment I spotted the...
Airstream sparkling in all its splendid shiny-ness in the middle of Market Street.
The gals that own Fox & Bhut are mobile which makes mixing business with pleasure very easy as they can be found many summer weekends at surrounding festivals and garden parties.
It was my duty to support this creative endeavor and make a purchase which makes me smile everytime I drape it over my shoulders.

Another thrilling discovery shown on this page is the creative and very helpful to my non-technical self, blog...
Not only is Publy Pixel talented...
she is kind.
She offered some free photo templates with fabric labels.
See what I mean...
thrilling! 

And last but definitely not least...
free until July 8th and after that for a small price.
This 'freebie for a few more days'...
was shared by the marketing genius and very tech savvy Brit & Co.
Practice is needed to use the app to its full potential, but this  page was created in about 5 minutes.

I hope you enjoy this premier post of...
"Things that Thrill Me".

Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...