"I don't believe in rainmakers." ~ H.C. Curry, The Rainmaker

Okay...
I am going to hire myself out...
as a rainmaker.

Need rain...
no problem...
just send me a roundtrip ticket and I will arrive with rain in my suitcase.

We arrived in Houston on Saturday and it has rained everyday since.  
It even rained in Austin where they desparately need the H2O.
So, needless to say, no one feels my pain.
The Ya-Ya's at dinner last night showed not an ounce of sympathy for my desperate search for sunlight.

Now, back in the countryside, 
the comforting sound of the rain on the roof momentarily outweighs my thirst for a little sunshine...
and is the background music for a truly southern breakfast of...
"Mom's Pimiento Cheese' toast with a juicy Georgia peach.
It does not get any better than that...
rain or shine.

Meanwhile, need rain?
Call 555-724-6669.

As a little puzzler for the day...
figure out what the last seven digits spell.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...