“Time goes faster the more hollow it is. Lives with no meaning go straight past you, like trains that don’t stop at your station.” ~ Carlos Ruiz Zafron

Chugging through the bright yellow rapeseed covered fields it is easy to lose track of exactly where you are supposed to get off the train!
So far, our stops have been at the end of the line. You know where the train stops and everyone gets to take their time getting off.
Soooo...
we were caught a bit off guard when I happened to look up
 just in time to see our station, Stirling, appear outside my window...
followed by me strongly suggesting to Papaw and the Q-tips to grab their items and hop off the train.
Now...
take a moment to picture that in your mind...
and rearrange your vision to where I am the one frantically tripping down the aisle trying to coax a guy with headphones to grab one of our suitcases and HELP me!
Meanwhile, poised and calm, the visitors followed behind, stepped off the train and watched as I frantically ran back to my seat to grab my bag left sitting patiently above my seat!

I don't remember how many innocent passengers were pushed (gently) aside as I made my way out the door seconds before it closed.

All is good and our comfortable abode while exploring the area for the next few days...


is Park Lodge Hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...