"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Top Ten Reasons to see Madrid from the Teleferico...
 in no particular order of importance.

#1  Climb inside...
from the Paseo del Pintor Rosales...
#2...as you glide 1.5 miles...
like a charm dangling from a bracelet...
#3...admiring the city...
#4...and taking in green spaces with...
you may not have visited.
#5  Discovering the Manzanares...
#6...and from the sky...
on its beauty.
#7  You may get lucky and be even further entertained by...
 levitating from below.
#8  Arriving at Casa de Campo you can stay on board or get out of your car to stretch your legs where you are tempted to go in search of Madrid's Parque de Atracciones...

#9  If your eyes have not already had enough...
offer more suprises at a different angle...
 and it becomes crystal clear.
#10
and we had a ring side seat.

All this talk about the sky reminds me of my angel of a mother so I want to send a huge shout out to her and all you other mothers out there!
Next week I will be able to give my mom an in person hug when she arrives in Scotland along with my dad and my two aunts!  
WooHoo!

Have a wonderful week end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...