Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun

Last Friday...
when I first glanced at this weeks photo theme ...
I snickered and could only hope the sun would visit Aberdeen 
long enough for a photo shoot.
Well...
that didn't happen.
It has rained everyday for two weeks.
The sun will pop in long enough to tease me into grabbing my camera
and then quickly be replaced with dark clouds 
filled with more precipitation of some sort...
rain, hail, snow!

Meanwhile...
what a reprieve it is to look back on the archived photos of my recent visit to sunny...
for festivities of the upcoming nuptials.

Six whole days were enjoyed at
Seaview Hotel, a very basic, no frills kinda place...
 no shampoo or hand lotion in the tiny bottles...
but it is conveniently located right next door to Cora's...
and a hop and a skip from the beach...
 in Santa Monica.

My kinda place...
where I had the sundeck all to myself!

Have a wonderful Wednesday...
with sunny thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...