“We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love.” ~ Mother Theresa

Countdown...
to that one special day of the year when we are free to unabashedly exclaim our love for that special someone.

Leading up to the Big Day of Love Revelation...
I will share each day, some 'things' 
that I love, love, love. 
Not amore love...
or anything mushy like that...
 just a very 'strong like' kind of love.

I don't know about you, but I have had it with people and their phones interrupting my otherwise pleasant time.
Love #1
 I love that it is not a problem at this spot.  
They make no bones about it...
I have witnessed this whole scenario play out...
its your choice.
Love, love, love it!

+

DJ Dave even raps about the problem...
Put Your Phone Down.

Don't you just love it...
 when people creatively remind us of our manners?

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...