"I've a grand memory for forgetting." ~ Robert Louis Stevenson

Above,
the tab 'Discoveries',
is about to get a new job.
It will keep its old job of spotlighting discoveries that are the epitome of coolness,
to me at least.


In addition to that,
it will be where you can see...
 let's just call them...
my memory boards...
 of my newest discovery...

Now,
I know,
Pinterest has been around awhile...
but somehow,
 like a secret,
was being kept from me...
until a few months ago.


At this point in my life...
when my brain has decided to remember only half...
if I am lucky...
of what I see, read, hear, etc. etc. etc.
this virtual pinboard...
has become the perfect place...
 to store all of those...
'discoveries' online
 that I might need to return to one day.
Such a time saver on one hand.


Valuable resources have been lost in internet world simply because I could not retrace my path to find them again...
 and of course did not think to bookmark the site.  
Pinterest is better than a bookmark anyway...
because it is visual, interactive, and friendly.  


For example...
if you click HERE
you will see some of the ideas I have pinned...
while surfing the web...
for products I love...
like this...


in my visual memory gift file...
which provides the link to...
the etsy store where you can purchase the item...


or HERE...
where I have this treasure stored...
for future reference... 
when I want to give a solar powered, hand waving Queen...
 to that special someone.
I will be able to find this 'limited edition' at kikkerland.


I think at this point you already know...

the on the other hand...
Pinterest can be a total time waster.
You have been warned.

I will use it only as a 'memory aid'.
I will use it only as a 'memory aid'.
I will use it only as a 'memory aid'.



I have also stumbled across some lovely blogs...
as a result of pinning certain items...

like this simple and direct motto...
which you will find virtually in my memory...
on my 'I'm Just Sayin'' board.

Congrats to Pinterest for winning...

Please also accept the...
 "Helping Memory Impaired Women Get Organized" award!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...