"I really don't think I need buns of steel. I'd be happy with buns of cinnamon." ~Ellen DeGeneres

Normally...
most days...
I ignore what is behind this screen...
whose purpose is...
to shield the sight from any visitors...
who might wonder why it sits proudly in the corner of our parlor.
Some days...
like yesterday...
the screen is pulled away...
to reveal...
this creature...
who day in and day out...
reminds me with its very presence...
sitting accusingly silent in the corner...
the one item on my list...
I did not do...
again!
When the guilty stares get too much...
I climb on and actually enjoy the workout.
Also...
it gives me an excuse to watch T.V. in the middle of the day, 
which always seems decadent for some reason.
While surfing the chanels...
I was pleased to find the show Ellen is now on each afternoon...
a few days late of course...
but always creatively funny and entertaining.
Her generous give aways are inspiring.

Anyway...
 her guest yesterday was Justin Bieber...
and they were talking about his new Christmas video "Mistletoe" which is on the new soundtrack, "Under the Mistletoe".
Ellen mentions that she was in the video...
by accident...
hysterical!
She has an amazing, talented and creative team.
I am obviously not an extreme Bieber fan...
however...
in all fairness to him...
you might want to watch the original "Mistletoe" video.
So sorry this is before Thanksgiving...
you know the marketing world.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...