"For me, Union Terrace Gardens was, and still is the green historical heart of the city." ~ Annie Lennox

Suddenly realizing... 
that Flat Stacie's visit is drawing to a close...
I asked if she wanted to visit some of my favorite spots...
which just so happens to be a hot topic of discussion these days.
needs a facelift...
according to some...
and is just right the way it is...
according to others.
with photos of possible improvements.
Annie Lennox, who grew up in Aberdeen...
has voiced her opinion as well.
Meanwhile...
Flat Stacie and I enjoyed our peaceful walk around the 2 1/2 acres.
overlooks the gardens...
as does...
Before we left the gardens...
and off to window shop at the...
where there were...
Flat Stacie wanted to take some of those shortbread cookies back home...
 so all of her friends could decide if they were as tasty as the Girl Scout version.
I had to remind her that they were not FLAT...
and would not fit in her envelope.

I have enjoyed having Flat Stacie as a guest and hope she has enjoyed her travels as well.

Have a thankful Thursday.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...