"The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose." -Garrison Keillor

Five decades ago...

today...
Oc-ta-to-ber the 14th...

my 'only child' world came to a halt...

when the bestest and biggest... 
(10 lbs. 13 oz.) baby brother...
 (my mom is a rock star by the way)... 
any girl could hope for...
joined our family.
(Ren Man asked when I gave up ironing for fun!)
My little brother was coolness from early on...
the peace maker...
kind.
Not one for dressing up,
as you can see from his lack of enthusiasm,
even though he clearly has more eggs than me.
A man of few words... 
with an infectious smile...
and a star on and off the court.


Happy Birthday 
baby brother!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...