What color is your broccoli?

We continue to enjoy the tastes
of the veggies we received from...
Bridgefoot Organics...
and last night...
I pulled out this batch of long stem broccoli...
with just a splash of deep purple... 
on the tips of its little heads.


It seems purple broccoli is not only full of yumminess...
but is also packed full of nutrients.
After reading about how long it takes to mature...
about a year...
I was able to enjoy it like a bottle of fine wine...
or was that... 
with a bottle of fine wine!
JK!
So...
I went to one of my favorite food blogs...




food52...
in search of the perfect way to enjoy our purple broccoli.


With a few adaptations,
to fit my pantry and fridge supplies...
we dined sufficiently.
(Say you went a'fishin...
so sorry, old joke, 
but every time I use that word I can't help remembering 
the hard of hearing dinner guest!)


Click on Whiffs here... 
or on the tab above for the recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...