Location! Location! Location!

Discombobulated...
I love that word...
I love how the six syllables... 
bounce around in my mouth like a pin ball...
before I am finished pronouncing it.

dis·com·bob·u·late

  [dis-kuhm-bob-yuh-leyt]
verb (used with object), -lat·ed, -lat·ing.
to confuse or disconcert; upset; frustrate: The speaker was completely discombobulated by the hecklers.

This is the best word to describe how jet lag makes me feel...
so that is the excuse I will use for taking you back to Glasgow for a bit.

I completely forgot to mention the fabulously located hotel we discovered in the Merchant City area...


where we had balcony seats...
for a few live bands...
(which surprisingly stopped playing
 at 9:00 p.m.)
and a popular cafe/bar...
Brutti Ma Buoni, 
which means... 
ugly but tasty,
in Italian...
for our dining pleasure next door.
The cork bull head sculpture...
kept an eye on the place...
where finding the toilets...
was an adventure.

Once again...
Scotland The Best...
did not let us down.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...