"We always hold hands. If I let go she shops". Henny Youngman

Back to the airport...
where these guys were drinking their breakfast...



on their way to a football game...
The one dressed like a Bavarian banana is a serious fan.




I am getting used to these small prop planes where they hand you ear plugs and a mint, and the passengers are spread out to distribute the weight.

Ren Man is a bit concerned because I still do not have a handle on the exchange rate here and our last trip resulted in a VERY nice purchase...
a colorful addition to my closet.

Meanwhile he will be at a company event...
and I will be exploring the nooks and crannies of Stavanger...
with a calculator in hand!

Have a wonderful weekend!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Klubbgata,Stavanger,Norway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...