Technology... is a queer thing. It brings you great gifts with one hand, and it stabs you in the back with the other. ~C.P. Snow, New York Times, 15 March 1971

Well...
if this isn't the week of technical difficulties!
It seems, I have used up my alloted space for photos on my blog...
and now will wait until my storage space is expanded.

Who knew...
I am learning as I go...
and letting my ignorance lay out there like a banner waving in the howling wind,
screaming...
"Amateur!!!"

So...
until they add on a room or two in my picasa library...
and my Nikon S8100 gets it act together...
yes, I am telling the world...
customer service had their chance...
I am on blogging hiatus.☹

Until then...
enjoy the lazy days of summer!!!
☀☀☀
 

PS.  If you are a seasoned blogger on blogspot and can give me some tips, just click on the comments below and share the wealth of your knowledge!
PSS.  Or, if you are with Nikon and want to give me a new camera, share the wealth as well!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...