"God gives every bird its food, but He does not throw it into its nest." ~J.G. Holland

Doesn't this cardinal look peaceful and confident...
As I sat here contemplating my post for today...
I looked out and there he was!


I love, love, love this time of year...
when students and teachers are filled with anticipation...
of the lazy days of summer.


The end of school year excitement has been a part of my body clock as a student, teacher, parent, teacher...
forever, or so it seems.


This May our family is coming together to celebrate a graduation...
and all the excitement that goes along with it.


Some students are graduating and moving on to a new season of life...
Along with the sighs of relief I also hear voices of uncertainty.


A huge shout out to all of you graduates out there...
congratulations on your hard work!  
Embrace your new season...
and may your 'search for food' be filled with adventure!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...